Listen to this Article Now
Morocco national football crew made it securely home on Monday in the wake of being up to speed in an endeavored overthrow in Guinea, where they should play a World Cup qualifier match.
The game has been delayed after a Guinean armed force colonel held onto control of state TV and said the government had been broken down on Sunday.
The West African country was because of host Morocco in the capital of Conakry on Monday.
No new date has been set for the apparatus.
The Confederation of African Football said the delay was “to guarantee the wellbeing and security, everything being equal, and to ensure all match authorities.”
There were long stretches of substantial gunfire close to the official castle in Conakry on Sunday in improvements that drag every one of the signs of an overthrow.
Morocco lead trainer Vahid Halilhodzic said that they could plainly hear discharges from the inn where the group was remaining.